Safe Gauge has a newly created role available for a Sales Manager. The right person will be an integral part of a small team with the opportunity to make this role their own; being responsible for the establishment and ongoing development of sales processes and strategies. To be successful in the role you will have a can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team, with a focus on reaching sales targets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of sales strategies relating to new and existing business accounts.
- Review, monitor and manage the sales process to ensure KPIs are met.
- Building and maintaining solid customer relationships through various communication channels, and developing new sales opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales forecasts and maintain a current record of all sales activities including prospects, likelihood of sale and potential future sales opportunities.
- Maintain internal CRM system records and manage customer feedback.
- Five (5)+ years technical sales experience, with a mechanical background is preferred.
- Sales qualification is desired.
- Proven track record in developing and fostering new sales opportunities.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility at different customer levels.
- Team player with strong work ethic and commitment to achieve company goals and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated capability to work to plans and work autonomously.
- High level of professionalism, honesty and integrity with a strong customer focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with medium proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel as required.
What we offer:
- Attractive negotiable salary relevant to experience +Bonuses
- Co-operative and flexible working environment.
We are excited to offer this opportunity for an experienced individual to make their mark and capitalise on the company’s potential to expand into the global market.