We are proud to be recently featured on the front page of the Newcastle Herald with a detailed article inside, alongside The Melt Accelerator.
Some key points from the article include:
- Luke’s invention promises to revolutionise maintenance practices across many industries to increase safety and eliminate fluid injection injuries
- The products were released in July 2020, already receiving national and international interest
- Some of the largest Mining companies and OEM’s (like: BHP Rio Tinto, FMG Fortescue, Westrac, Liebherr) have now implemented Safe Gauge products to their businesses.
- The Melt Accelerator has helped Safe Gauge commercialise our first range of “PT Series” products.
- We have moved into the Dashworks offices within The Melt in Warners Bay and continue to work on the development of future innovative products in relation to safely testing mobile plant machinery.
Thank you to Penelope Green and The Newcastle Herald for featuring us, such a fantastic write-up, we appreciate your support.