Safe Gauge has an innovative focus on removing technicians from the line of fire when live testing on heavy mobile plant machinery. Our aim is to minimise the chance of crush injuries and fluid injection whilst conducting necessary maintenance duties.
The SafeTest range of products helps our customers improve safety in their workplace in an ethical and efficient manner.
Safe Gauge has a global goal to improve safety in the mining, rail, construction, and defence industries. Besides this we aim to have a positive impact not just on these industries but also on our local community in the Hunter Valley, NSW Australia.
Our team is a critical part of our success and we value good character as much as great skill. We pride ourselves on excellence and are a proud family orientated company with ambition to develop internationally.
Safe Gauge implements a quality management process being manufactured and calibrated by ISO 9002 accredited and NATA certified Australian companies.
“After working for Australia’s leading Caterpillar dealer and on many mine sites in the Hunter Valley, I saw firsthand the need to develop technology to pressure test mobile plant machinery from a safe distance.”
Luke Dawson, Managing Director, Safe Gauge
Our purpose and everything we do aims to bring the following
important elements to your business operations.
- Accurate calibration
- Accurate over a broad range of pressure
- More accurate than standard gauges
- NATA certified
- Replaces multiple gauges
- Improved standard work procedures
- 4 fold improvement
- Injury and liability reduction
- Removing workers from the danger zone
- Fluid injection elimination
- Removes workers from being connected to the machine when testing
- Removes all fluid pressure from workers hands
- Hose managment. Removing – Trip Hazards, Line entanglement, Multiple hose connections
- Standard 1/4″ NPT connection
- Simple and easy operation
- Quick connect – Plug and play
- Colour coded and numbered
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Local service and support
- 12 months warranty
Luke Dawson Managing Director, Safe Gauge
After working for Australia’s leading Caterpillar dealer and on many mine sites in the Hunter Valley, I saw firsthand the need to develop technology to pressure test mobile plant machinery from a safe distance.